Official Sweepstakes Rules
"Gogos Crazy Bones" Sweepstakes
- DESCRIPTION: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Jonic Gogos Crazy Bones Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins at 12:01 AM [ET] on October 24, 2011 and ends at 11:59 PM [ET] on January 31, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Jonic Distribution North America Inc. ("Sponsor"). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Visionworks, Promotion, Event & Creative Development Company ("Sweepstakes Administrator").
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. who are at least 13 years of age at time of entry. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors and interns) who have, within the past six months, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Immediate family and household members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Void where prohibited.
- PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Package consisting of: one (1) tablet computer, and set of one (1) Gogos Series 1 single pack product, Gogos Series 2 single pack product and Gogos Series 3 single pack product; [Grand Prize ARV: $505]. Two hundred (200) 1st Place Prizes, each consisting of: one (1) Gogos single pack product (randomly selected from Series 1, Series 2 or Series 3 product lines; [1st Place Prize ARV: $1.50/per single pack x 200 = $300]. ARV of all prizes: $805. Any costs or expenses incurred by winner in claiming or using his/her prize will be the responsibility of winner. Winner will be responsible for any and all federal, state and/or local taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize. Prize winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sponsor. If an advertised prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one prize per person, per household.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Grand Prize Package winner and 1st Place Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator from all eligible entries on or about February 20, 2012. All prize winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or overnight mail on or about March 1, 2012. Selected winners will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within seven (7) days of attempted notification. In the event that a selected winner is a minor, all correspondence will be sent to the parent or legal guardian of the minor. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of the prize and, in such case, Sponsor will select randomly an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries. Winners may be required to verify address and return within seven (7) days an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release covering acceptance of the prize as awarded, eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues, unless prohibited by law. Prizes will not be awarded until all such properly executed and notarized forms are returned.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Administrator, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, entrants agree to release the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator; their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize. Entrants authorize the Released Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors, whether originating with sender or recipient; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit any person from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or Sponsor representatives. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any contest-related materials, including but not limited to the contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or (excluding any and all disputes, claims and cause of action arising out of or connected with the use of any of the prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the applicable courts of the State of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Any and all disputes, claims and cause of action arising out of or connected with the use of prizes shall be noted individually, without resort in any form of class action, before the applicable courts of the State of Florida, having subject matter jurisdiction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Sponsor: Jonic Distribution North America Inc., 180 Attwell Drive Suite #420, Toronto, Ontario, M9W 6A9, Canada.
- Prize Winner List: For the list of prize winners, available after March 15, 2012, or a copy of these official rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "Gogos Crazy Bones Sweepstakes" List and/or Rule Request, P.O. Box 448, Lakeland, FL 33802-0448 (VT residents may omit return postage).